Thursday 6 November 2014

Complimentary Gift from L'occitane

The bag is so pretty! 

Hi Guys last week I have collected my free gift from my local loccitane store, in Cambridge. How I got my hands on these, I had an email saying collect your free gift collect your codes before this date and I had to quickly put in all my details my postcode and emails. then I got my own code to collect my gift in my nearest store.

L'occitane En Provence
Shampooing Vervein
Verbena Shampoo
30 ml /  1fl.oz
I love the smell of this product, smells kinda zesty lemony kinda like a washing liquid. 
I think this is a sample size. The full size is
 ( 250mls)
£15.00
Daily use Shampoo gently cleanses your hair without irritating the scalp. Enriched with organic Verbena extract, purifying lemon essential oil and softening linden floral water, it restores softness, shine and vitality to hair. The sparkling and zesty scents of citrus fruits leave hair fresh and pleasantly perfumed. Suitable for all hair types.

En Provence
Almond Shower Oil 
35mls /1.18fl.oz.

I love the smell of this product as it has that fruity smell to it. kinda smells like a dogs shampoo not in a bad way LOL
It actually does smell really nice.
This is a sample size. The full size is
 ( 250ml) 
£17.50
This shower Oil, When in contact with water, transform into a lavish, softening foam original and unique in texture that leaves a satin like softness all over the body. Enriched with almond oil, it respects the hydrologic film and leave a subtle and mouth watering scent of fresh almond, for a delightful skin!

En Provence
Extra Gentle milk Soap
with shea butter
25g / Net Wt.0.8oz
Omg I can't even explain this is soo lush ! Smells so lovely Fresh!
This is a sample size bar
The full size bar is ( 100g) - £4.50
                                (250g)- £8.00


Shea Butter Hand Cream
10ml / Net Wt.0.3oz
this hand cream is absolutely gorgeous made my hands soo soft and i really do adore the scent it smells gorgeous
this is a sample size 
the full size is ( 30ml) - £8.00
( 150ml)- £19.00

Formulated with a 100 % vegetable base and nourishing shea butter, this milk scented soap gently cleanses the skin, helping to preserves it's natural moisture balance.


No comments: