Thursday 20 August 2015

Wishlist | Eyeing On 2015

1. Nars | Radiant Creamy Concealer
Nars Creamy Concealer

 Radiant Creamy Concealer £22.00

I've been seeing & Hearing people raving about this concealer! I thought i would do some research about it, And read their feedbacks on the product. Good news ! All positive feedbacks i have my eyes on this product. Top of my wishlisht!!!

2. NARS Blush | Super Orgasm ! 
Blush - Super Orgasm £23.00

Love it when it comes to super floral dark pink shades like this, Really love the outer packaging too. Really want to get my hands on this. 

Glass Pyramid Terraruim | Sass & Belle!!!

  £25.00

I really do admire this beautiful Glass Terrarium.
Seeing them on Beauty Bloggers & You-tubers Haul videos or Room Tour.
It really does catch my eye! Definitely keeping this in my wishlist.



No comments: