Wednesday 25 February 2015

Dove Heat Protect Spray Review


 
*RRP £4.59
 
Hello Lovelies, Today  post will be my thoughts on the Dove Heat Protect Spray.
First of all I like to start with the packaging, its just simple really in a good way.
Love the fonts on the front and the back of the bottle because it stands out and easy to read, the bottle is in a  200ml bottle. easy to hold while spraying it into hair.
 
I love the smell of this product, The product is lightweight and does not weigh my hair down but it does help with frizz. My hair is very thick and it gets damaged by heat very easily. However, this product protects my hair, makes it smooth and shiny, and smells good unlike other heat protectants that makes your hair smell burned. But I love using the tressemme heat spray and the dove. they are worth it. It doesn't make my hair look greasy at all this product nourishes and help protects my hair while im using a heat tool through my roots to ends. My hair feels really smooth, after I had sprayed the product on to my hair using a heat tool Heated up to 230 degrees.
 
I definitely do recommend this products to anyone, I'm very positive about this product.
Its affordable this can be purchased at Boots or and Superdrug and Tesco.
 
Directions :
Spray onto damp hair before blow drying or mist onto sections of dry hair if straightening or curling.
(For best results apply after using your favourite Dove Shampoo and Conditioner.)
 
 
Thank you for reading my review on the Dove Heat Spray.
I really did enjoy using this on my hair.
xxxx
 
(*PRSample
 
 
 
 

No comments: