Monday 22 December 2014

RMK Cleansing Balm!

Hello lovelies, I have another post to show you guys. It's another RMK product, Cleansing balm.
I have only just started using it today. because I went out today and I wore makeup.
So that's why I'm going to write a review on the cleansing balm. The packaging is so pretty.
It's like a size of an ice cream tub. its in 100g jar and also a scoop included inside the product. which I find really cute. It smells so lovely smells like roses. kind of like a lip balm scent.
The product has that wax structure to it, when I applied on to my hands and rub both hands together it became like an oil feeling, making my hands feel so smooth after that I would spread the product all over the makeup in a circler motion on to my cheeks and eye lid all over where I got makeup on. till I see the mascara coming out and the foundation as I see my own colour of my skin. then I had rinse off with lukewarm water thoroughly. walah!!! Ah ! my face feels so good, fresh feeling. Made my skin look so radiant.
 

Grape Seed Oil (Moisturizing)
Jojoba Oil (Moisturizing)
Avocado Oil (Moisturizing)

RMK CLEANSING BALM

      *RRP £29.00
RMK Cleansing Balm is available from Selfridges.
Click me
 
 Thank you for reading my thoughts on the RMK Cleansing Balm.
 
xoxo
 
Look out for more exciting post.
 
*Have you tried any RMK Products ?
 
*What do you think of the RMK Cleansing Balm ?
(*PRsample)




 
 

No comments: